ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From James Snell <jmsn...@intesolv.com>
Subject RE: Defining a SOAP Application Schema
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:12:16 GMT
I'll try to get that to you either tonight or first thing in the morning..

-----Original Message-----
From: Cory Isaacson [mailto:cisaacson@capita2.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 9:51 AM
To: soap-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Fw: Defining a SOAP Application Schema

James,

If you get a chance and could send me the sample I'd love to see it. I did
read that the current Apache version doesn't support complex types
(althought I'm not sure I understand fully the limitations). So it seems to
me that I could just write my own SOAP compliant XML document, and parse it
and handle it on my own? Since I am in control of both the client and server
in this case, it should work. Then I could migrate to the toolkits later if
need be.

Any opinions?

Cory