ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From Mark Boylan <>
Subject Re: Deploy Nightmare
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2000 03:46:41 GMT
Thanks Sam

I decided to bite the bullet and get everything from CVS and do a
complete rebuild.  Everything seems to be working perfectly now.

I discovered that the latest code also fixes my first problem.
Apparently the http headers only had "\n" instead of "\r\n" for line
terminators.  Kevin Mitchell submitted a patch for the
module, and this is no longer a problem.

Thanks again.

- Mark wrote:
> John Hartman wrote:
> >
> > Regarding : No variable NS_URI_BML_ENC defined in class
> > org.apache.soap.Constants
> >
> > I ran into the same issue. I decided to take a direct solution by simply
> > removing all references to NS_URI_BML_ENC  out of the original jsp.
> >
> > Has anyone else taken this aproach? And is there anyone familiar enough
> with
> > might be wrong with removing references to BML encoding?
> That is the correct approach.  In IBM Soap, there was the beginnings of an
> experimental BML encoding, but when I converted the package over to
> org.apache, Sanjiva and I decided not to include the BML support.
> Unfortunately, I didn't do a complete job in removing all traces...
> - Sam Ruby

View raw message