ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From Mark Boylan <m...@ffsoft.com>
Subject Re: Deploy Nightmare
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2000 03:46:41 GMT
Thanks Sam

I decided to bite the bullet and get everything from CVS and do a
complete rebuild.  Everything seems to be working perfectly now.

I discovered that the latest code also fixes my first problem.
Apparently the http headers only had "\n" instead of "\r\n" for line
terminators.  Kevin Mitchell submitted a patch for the HTTPUtils.java
module, and this is no longer a problem.

Thanks again.

- Mark