ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From Mark Boylan <m...@ffsoft.com>
Subject Re: Deploy Nightmare
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2000 02:07:31 GMT
Thanks John,

I did that originally, but I was doubting myself until I saw Haruyuki's
post.  Then I looked in CVS, and sure enough sanjiva changed this line:

  String[] encs = {org.apache.soap.Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC,
       org.apache.soap.Constants.NS_URI_XMI_ENC,
       org.apache.soap.Constants.NS_URI_BML_ENC};

to this:

  String[] encs = {org.apache.soap.Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC,
       org.apache.soap.Constants.NS_URI_XMI_ENC};

For now, I'm just going to leave that one change because it looks as if
there are alot of other changes to that file in CVS, and I figure I'll
just wait until it's released.  Maybe Sanjiva can tell us if there is
any problem with this.

Thanks again.

- Mark