ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From Mark Boylan <m...@ffsoft.com>
Subject Re: Deploy Nightmare
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2000 01:58:17 GMT
Thanks Maruyuki,

That's what I thought.  Before I posted, I did try commenting out that
line, and it worked.  But I just assumed that I was probably breaking
something else, which is why I asked.  I guess I'll just leave it
commented for now, and I'll check CVS to see if there were any changes
to that line.  Thanks again.

- Mark