ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From George I Matkovits <matkovi...@uswest.net>
Subject Re: An Application or a toolkit
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2000 14:27:23 GMT
I am also new to XML SOAP. Please down load it when there is a stable version on
apache.(- IMHO it is currently more like an application which I would also like
to extend and use more like a tool kit. Perhaps we could cooperate?
           Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
has detailed a plan for its future development somewhere on this forum. Please
read it.
Regards.