ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From George I Matkovits <matkovi...@uswest.net>
Subject Re: Fw: Just Starting Out
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:13:08 GMT
I am sure you could BUT I am using Tomcat and THAT is the reference
implementation! When all works on Tomcat then the code should be easily deployed
onto any conformant J2EE environment like IMHO WebSphere is? -)
There is a server.xml inside Soap's code base (somewhere). You could read up on
server.xml on Sun's Java site! It is part of the J2EE spec. There are also some
good documents inside the latest Tomcat3.2B1 distribution on how to set up
server.xml.
Good luck - George