ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Bova <ab...@alabanza.com>
Subject Problem Calling SOAP Service
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2000 20:23:26 GMT
Has anyone seen this problem? I am running IBM-SOAP v1.2 under Tomcat on
a linux system with the IBM JVM v1.3.  When I try to deploy the stock
quote example as follows I get a problem back.

[root@db stockquote]# java com.ibm.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:8080/ibm-soap/rpcrouter.jsp deploy
DeploymentDescriptor.xml
Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client;
msg=error parsing HTTP status line: Connection reset by peer: Connection
reset by peer; targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: error
parsing HTTP status line: Connection reset by peer: Connection reset by
peer]
        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:96)
        at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java:44)
        at com.ibm.soap.SOAPException.<init>(SOAPException.java:14)
        at com.ibm.soap.SOAPException.<init>(SOAPException.java:20)
        at
com.ibm.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnection.java:58)

        at com.ibm.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:88)
        at
com.ibm.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManagerClient.java:51)

        at
com.ibm.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.deploy(ServiceManagerClient.java:64)

        at
com.ibm.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient.java:129)

The window where Tomcat was started outputs one line with "Processing
SOAP request...  ".  The IBM Admin page shows
"urn:i3solutions-delayed-quotes" when I chose list.    If I ignore the
error and try to call the example I get the same error.

Thanks,

Tony Bova
Alabanza