ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Wouter Cloetens" <wcloe...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Using SOAP with Websphere
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:24:44 GMT
On Tue, 18 Jul 2000 19:38:25 -0400, Cory Isaacson wrote:

>Thanks for this info. We are using WebSphere 3.02, with JDK1.1.7, which
>supports JSP1.0. Do we still have to do the patch you talk about in #1?

Sending it to you too. I run that version too.

>Also, did you install the SOAP Servlets in a web application?

Yep, made an "ibm-soap" application in which I configured the JSP engine and the file
servlet. Its classpath has the SOAP4j jar file and that of any bean I need to access.

>If you fill in these couple of blanks, I think we'll be all set. I am also
>willing to do a complete set of instructions if you can help me get it up
>and running.

Cool. I also had to put xerces.jar in the classpath, of course. I did that by editing
bin/admin.config and putting it before xml4j.jar in the
com.ibm.ejs.sm.adminserver.classpath line.

bfn, Wouter
e.Service IT Architect
wcloeten@raleigh.ibm.com      Wouter Cloetens/Rochester/IBM
Tel: +1-507-286-6343   T/L 456-6343
Rochester bld 005-02 office F106 mailpoint LAV