ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From Gerd Aschemann <asche...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Soap 1.2 finally working under Linux/Tomcat 3.1 !!
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:45:37 GMT
Hi Steven,

thank you for writing up so detailled now. I had the same problem by
the beginning of the week and couldn't even use the deploy.jsp on a
SuSE Linux. So I made a minimal solution (without solving all the
problems with the samples by rebuilding soap), and sent a patch for
the documentation and some other suggestions with private email to
Sanjiva, since I don't have CVS write perms ... But he didn't come
back to this (no blame, Sanjiva, sometimes people are full with other
work, know this myself :-(

As I learned now again, things are getting done faster if sent through
a public mailing list ... So I attach my mail and the patch again to
this posting.

Steven McDowall wrote/schrieb:

> Ok..
>
> After 2 days of trying to get anything working under Soap for Linux/Tomcat
> 3.1
> I FINALLY got it going and it appears nifty (at least, the stockquote demo
> and my
> own little demo from "gamelan" works :-)
>
> So, here is what I had to do.. and it's not pretty .. ;-(

Cheers,
--
Gerd Aschemann --- Aschemann@Informatik.TU-Darmstadt.de
    Veröffentlichen heißt Verändern (Carmen Thomas)