ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From Gerd Aschemann <asche...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Deserialization Problem
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:35:40 GMT
Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote/schrieb:
> Gerd Aschemann wrote:
> > The problem is discussed there multiple times and seems to occur with
> > Xerces 1.1.1 (and should be solved with newer releases of Xerces).
> > The suggested solution is to use Xerces 1.0.3. However, I still
> > encounter the problem with Xerces 1.1.2. Switching back to Xerces
> > 1.0.3 I encounter a new problem:
>
> Can u tell me what problems you had with Xerces 1.1.2? That version
> has worked fine for me ..

Sorry, maybe I mixed up things a little ... When I tried it now
again, I got the following message:

	java2 samples.addressbook.GetAddress \
		http://localhost:8080/xml-soap/rpcrouter.jsp "John B. Good"
	Caught SOAPException (SOAP-ENV:Client): error parsing HTTP status
	line: Connection reset by peer: Connection reset by peer

(which I do not get when I use port 80, the real Apache. This is maybe
due to the prinln vs "\r\n" problem - I didn't do a "cvs update" and
rebuild upto now. Maybe going through the Apache avoids this problem.)

I think I also had the "deserialization" problem of the original
poster.

However, the problem seems to be solved by now.

--
Gerd Aschemann --- Aschemann@Informatik.TU-Darmstadt.de
    Veröffentlichen heißt Verändern (Carmen Thomas)