ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From Gerd Aschemann <asche...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Deserialization Problem
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:42:44 GMT
(Since you were asking on the Apache soap-dev/user lists I suppose you
ran into this problem with the Apache xml-soap impl.)

Octav Chipara wrote/schrieb:
> I trying to make a web service using SOAP and Tomcat. I'm getting a
> deserialization problem: No deserializer found to deserialize a
> http://schemas.xmlsopa.org/soap/envelope/:Paramerter using style ''
>
> I know this is a well-known issue but I did not
> find  the archive for the mails posted on this list so I will ask you for
> some suggestions how I could go about and solve the problem.

As someone else suggested, you will find the archives on

	http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/aw.nsf/discussion?ReadForm&/forum/soap4j.nsf/discussion?createdocument

The problem is discussed there multiple times and seems to occur with
Xerces 1.1.1 (and should be solved with newer releases of Xerces).
The suggested solution is to use Xerces 1.0.3. However, I still
encounter the problem with Xerces 1.1.2. Switching back to Xerces
1.0.3 I encounter a new problem:

	org/apache/xerces/utils/Base64
	at org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.Base64Serializer.<init>(Base64Serializer.java:18)
        at org.apache.soap.encoding.SOAPMappingRegistry.<init>(SOAPMappingRegistry.java:248)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.<init>(Call.java:84)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.<init>(Call.java:89)
        at samples.addressbook.GetAllListings.main(GetAllListings.java:91)

Any ideas how to finally solve this issue?

--
Gerd Aschemann --- Aschemann@Informatik.TU-Darmstadt.de
    Veröffentlichen heißt Verändern (Carmen Thomas)