ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Guy Galil" <Guy.Ga...@ViryaNet.com>
Subject An Application or a toolkit
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2000 09:50:14 GMT
Hi
I would like to understand the direction of this project.
Is it going to be an application (like Tomcat) which can run under a server
or is it going to be a toolkit (like xerces) enabling developers to use it
in their own SOAP implementation.
We have our own rpc server with services and types repository and would like
to add SOAP request and responce support, We could use a plugable toolkit
for SOAP marshalling/unmarshalling, HTTP header settings and the likes, but
we don't need the Apache SOAP implementation as a complete application.
I think this is the case for many implementors.
Thanks for any responce.
Guy