ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanj...@watson.ibm.com>
Subject Re: internationlization
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 09:49:21 GMT
I'm afraid internationalization is not my area of strength.
Can u please indicate what may be going wrong? If someone would
like to take on ensuring that the SOAP codebase is properly
internationalized that'll be dandy! Any takers?

Sanjiva.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jun-Liang Chen
  To: soap-user@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 5:02 AM
  Subject: internationlization

  Dear All,

           Trivial Question, Is SOAP currently support the non-English characters in the message
body?
           I did a test from client requesting the message from server sending chinese message
in Big5
           but got "?????????....." on the screen. It looks like the problem was in the serialization/deserialization
           process. If that is true, any fix or way to go around?  Thanks!

  Jun-Liang Chen
  jlchen@intumit.com
  www.intumit.com