ws-soap-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Mack MacKenzie" <mmacken...@rdsolutions.com>
Subject RE: Deserialization Problem
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2000 22:23:42 GMT
For all the recent postings regarding serialization/deserialization errors
w/IBM-SOAP...

I found some helpful info in the SOAP discussion archive at
www.alphaworks.ibm.com.  It helped me through my installation and running
the demos just fine.  There was specifically a discussion of this
frequently-encountered error, as well as the NoSuchMethod error and a few
others.

Regards,

   --- Mack ---


-----Original Message-----
From: Octav Chipara [mailto:ochipara@cse.unl.edu]
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 3:07 PM
To: soap-user@xml.apache.org
Cc: SOAP
Subject: Deserialization Problem





Hi!

I trying to make a web service using SOAP and Tomcat. I'm getting a
deserialization problem: No deserializer found to deserialize a
http://schemas.xmlsopa.org/soap/envelope/:Paramerter using style ''

I know this is a well-known issue but I did not
find  the archive for the mails posted on this list so I will ask you for
some suggestions how I could go about and solve the problem.


Thanks,
Octav



****************************************************************************
**
e-mail:         ochipara@cse.unl.edu
phone:		(402)472-9492
web page:	www.cse.unl.edu/~ochipara
****************************************************************************
**



Mime
View raw message