ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin J. Mitchell" <kevin.mitch...@xmls.com>
Subject RE: Deserialization Problem
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:03:20 GMT
Yes, I think CLASSPATH is the likely culprit. For calculator, I think you
need Bean Scripting Framework's (BSF) bsf.jar.  I believe this is available
from IBM Alphaworks. For addressbook, the samples are not packaged into the
soap.jar, you must include them in the CLASSPATH separately...

The \r\n patch was committed to CVS on 7/11/2000 (Tuesday). If you updated
your tree after that, you have the patch...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jun-Liang Chen [mailto:jlchen@intumit.com]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 2:15 AM
To: soap-dev@xml.apache.org; Gerd Aschemann
Cc: soap-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Deserialization Problem

Dear All,

        Sorry this trivial beginner question.
        I have installed xml-soap on my W2K pc running tomcat 3.1 with
latest cvs xml-stuff download
        from xml.apache.org. After several tries and help from previous
email, I made the stockquote example
        successfully running on my localhost:8080. However, for calculator,
I got the error message
            BSF Error : unable to load language: Javascript
and for addressbook,  I got the error message,
            class name samples.addressbook.Address could not be resolved

Are these errors due to the setting of the CLASSPATH or else? any
suggestions or
help?  And where to get the \r\n patch?
Thanks!

Jun-Liang Chen