ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Jan Hudec" <jan.hu...@atlas.cz>
Subject Re: Re: encoded characters in SOAP
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 07:06:10 GMT
Hello Scott,

thank you for your help.

Yes, I am using Axis (excuse me for this mistake) and will continue to post it to the axis-dev@ws.apache.org
group.

Jan Hudec

in looking more closely at the envelop below, it looks to me as if you might be using Axis
instead of Apache SOAP.  If you are indeed using Axis, I suggest you post to axis-dev@ws.apache.org.
 If you are using Apache SOAP, please post that fact to this list and I will continue to look
into it.

>Scott Nichol
>
>Do not send e-mail directly to this e-mail address,
>because it is filtered to accept only mail from
>specific mail lists.

into HTML entities (or how is this called :o)) ))
>It works for me in Perl using SOAP::Simple, in Java using CapeClear pre-generated code,
but I need to build my code on Apache (because of https, authentication, ...).

POZOR! Nova SkodaFabia RS – Adrenalin & Diesel – http://www.atlas.cz/clickAD.asp?ad=32714