ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Nilsson TACMa <leif.nils...@tac.com>
Subject Reusing sockets ?
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:37:22 GMT
Hi!

I'd like to know if there is a way to control whether or not a new socket is
created each time I call a specific SOAP service?

>From what I can see in the code it always ends up in the static
HTTPUtils.post method, which always creates a new
 socket by calling buildSocket.

Am I right or can I control this ?
If I can control it how do I do it?
If I can't reuse the same socket can anyone explain why this is so, i.e. is
there a good reason for not reusing ?

Leif Nilsson
Software Engineer

TAC AB
Jägershillgatan 18
SE-213 75 Malmö, Sweden
Direct	+46 40 38 69 56
Fax	+46 40 21 82 87
Mobile	+46 70 299 89 56
www.tac-global.com

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom
it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential
or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you have
received this transmission in error, please delete it immediately and notify
me by mailing me.