ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Luc Cooke <jlco...@certainkey.com>
Subject ApcheSOAP without Apache
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 16:14:27 GMT
All, good work on this OSS project.  Very keen.

I'm going to ask something out-landish here and I'm very interested in your
response.

I'd like to create a small java application which accepts HTTP-SOAP requests
and
processes them.  In other words: I want to create a light-weight HTTP-SOAP
service using only Java.

The object with the main(String[]) method would have a ServerSocket and spawn
child worker threads as requests come in.  Not hard.  But how would I parse
the SOAP request myself since there's no Apache/Tomcat/Jakarta?

Many thanks, looking forward to your reply.

JLC