ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Ausianik <Pavel_Ausia...@epam.com>
Subject SOAPTransport.receive()
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:34:26 GMT
Hello,

I have found that we have interface SOAPTransport with method  public
BufferedReader receive ();

All three known implementations of SOAPTransport use following code for this

String s = .... // Create a Envelope String
BufferedReader reader = new BufferedReader(new StringReader())

in = st.receive();
payloadStr = IOUtils.getStringFromReader(in);

So we get a good transformation from String to String using at least two
Readers, and big enough buffers.   The code is used on each Call
I think It worth to change interface and all usage to  public String receive
().

What do you think?

Pavel