ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph.Hau...@risk.sungard.com
Subject Call SOAP Web Service only over HTTP
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:56:22 GMT
Hi,

I've written an Apache SOAP Service and a Java client which calls this
service successfully. I'm now looking for HTML examples (clients) that
could use this service. Is it possible to call a SOAP Web Service over POST
request?

I'd be much obliged if someone could send me some example files.

Thanks for your help.

Chris

the system manager.