ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Nichol" <scottnicholn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Unsubscribe me
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 15:26:47 GMT
To start with Apache SOAP, I recommend

    1. install the software
    2. configure your J2EE Web container (e.g. Tomcat)
    3. run one or more samples
    4. read the source code for the samples

Many people seem to skip 3 and 4, but both are especially valuable for
understanding the basic mechanisms for Apache SOAP.

Scott

----- Original Message -----
From: "gautham chitupolu" <gauthamkumar@hotmail.com>
To: <soap-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 9:29 PM
Subject: Re: Unsubscribe me

Hi,
I am new to SOAP and would like to know where to start and how to start and
can anyone suggest the right way to do go with this?

thanks

Never say NO, Never say, "I cannot", for you are INFINITE. Even time and
space
are nothing as compared with your nature. You can do anything and
everything,
you are ALMIGHTY.  - Swami Vivekananda.