ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Nichol" <scottnicholn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: java client for .NET : need SOAPMapping sample code
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 13:43:06 GMT
I'm glad to hear you are moving forward, but it's too bad you had to
serialize everything as a string.

I will finally be a machine locally with .NET sometime next week, so at that
time I should have a chance to look at interoperability first hand.

Of the things I discovered during my investigation, I believe the most
promising is the attributes used in the mssoapinterop.org server examples.
I believe these specify the soap/rpc encoding scheme (rather than
doc/literal), which I suspect is the key to interoperability.

Scott

----- Original Message -----
From: <Elise_Dupont@lionbridge.com>
To: <soap-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 5:46 AM
Subject: Re: java client for .NET : need SOAPMapping sample code

no, i'm still looking for a solution... i saw many other interop exemples,
for simple types, but it's only code sample, i think that i may need an
overall overview to see what's wrong...
for the moment, i make a hard coded SOAP message, into a string buffer,
and send it to .NET and just parse the xml returned.
but it would be really cleaner and better if i could generate this SOAP
with Mapping, marshall and so on...

Elise

"Scott Nichol" <scottnicholnews@yahoo.com>
03/05/2002 05:23 AM