ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From armst...@WellsFargo.COM
Subject RE: java client for .NET webservice and Co
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:26:54 GMT
I had a found it impossible to use Castor to generate code for nested
schemas.  It seems any serious application will need to handle this.  A
coworker was able to use Zeus to handle nested schemas successfully.  The
link is: http://www.enhydra.org/ <http://www.enhydra.org/> .

-----Original Message-----
From: Elise_Dupont@lionbridge.com [mailto:Elise_Dupont@lionbridge.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 8:17 AM
To: soap-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: java client for .NET webservice and Co

I've heard recently of Castor, a data binding for Java. the code seems very
simple, with many shema struture supported. maybe is it the solution for my
problem ? this would transform my java object into an XML object right ?

Elise Dupont
Software developer
Technology Development Group Europe
Lionbridge Technologies - France