ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From dswans...@mmm.com
Subject Re: Problem with response from MS Soap
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:09:23 GMT

When calling a MS Soap Server you need to explicitly map the return turn
types...use this snippet of code...if that doesn't work then I think you
have another older parser in the path somewhere that is causing your
problems...**Note you must do this BEFORE you invoke the call...

//ADD YOUR OWN DESERIALIZER SINCE THIS IS CALLING A MS SERVER THERE IS
     //NO xsi:type attribute returned....
     //Create a new SoapMappingRegistry
     SOAPMappingRegistry smr = new SOAPMappingRegistry();

     //Since all we return are strings...
     StringDeserializer ds = new StringDeserializer();

     //Map the datatype to the name provided..aka your result element
"Result"
     smr.mapTypes(Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC,new QName
("","Result"),null,null,ds);

      //Set the mapping to the call object
      call.setSOAPMappingRegistry(smr);

hth