ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "William Brogden" <wbrog...@bga.com>
Subject RE: Problem with response from MS Soap
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:02:57 GMT

etc.

That looks like the error we get if the XML parser does
not support namespaces. Maybe you have an old parser hanging
around that is being found before the namespace supporting
parser. It took me days to find this.....

wbrogden@bga.com
Author of Soap Programming with Java - Sybex; ISBN: 0782129285