ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Fell <s...@zaks.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Literal XML Interop Problem !
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2001 20:44:45 GMT
Looking through the 2.2 source, it appears that RPCMessage::unmarshal
works out the correct encodingStyle URL, but then passes the wrong
version to the call constructor. This doesn't trip up the Apache
client because RPCRouter::invoke will pull the encodingStyle from the
first child of the body if RPCMessage::encodingStyle returns null.

I've attached the diff.

Cheers
Simon
www.pocketsoap.com