ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Gilman <gilm...@harpo.wi.mit.edu>
Subject Re: NullPointerException when serializing null String objects
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 14:30:31 GMT
Hello all,

	I believe Dave already forwarded the code to this list. Please
take a look at this thread to find it.

			Best,

				-B

Brian Gilman <gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu>
Sr. Software Engineer MIT/Whitehead Inst. Center for Genome Research
One Kendall Square, Bldg. 300 / Cambridge, MA 02139-1561 USA
phone +1 617  252 1069 / fax +1 617 252 1902