ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Gilman <gilm...@harpo.wi.mit.edu>
Subject Re: NullPointerException when serializing null String objects
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 17:36:44 GMT
Hello all,

	I'm sorry to be such a dim light here but can you tell us why this
is considered an "edge case"?? I'd think that most people who are writing
code to marshall/unmarshall objects on the wire would encounter this
problem. What am I missing?? Is there, in your estimation of our code that
we sent, some better way of doing things??

			Thanks in advance!

				-B

Brian Gilman <gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu>
Sr. Software Engineer MIT/Whitehead Inst. Center for Genome Research
One Kendall Square, Bldg. 300 / Cambridge, MA 02139-1561 USA
phone +1 617  252 1069 / fax +1 617 252 1902