ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Manoj Kumar Singh" <>
Subject RE: hi help me!!
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:26:55 GMT

use http://localhost:8080/servlet/rpcrouter deploy deploy.xml

http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy deploy.xml

depending upon how you have confirgured soap

hope it will work for you

-----Original Message-----
From: Samudra Gupta []
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: hi help me!!

It is very difficult to predict what is going wrong but I feel it is conf. related.

In my PC, I use this command to deploy the services

java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient http://localhost:8080/apache-soap/servlet/rpcrouter
deploy deploy.xml

look at the difference in the URL I am using apache-sopa/servlet/ instead of what u are using?

Can u deploy your services through the admin web page provided by Apache themselves?

Good luck, let me know how did it go?

> From: ??? <>
> Date: Sat 22/Dec/2001 07:28 GMT
> To: <>
> Subject: hi help me!!
> E:\Program\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\examples\soap-2_2\samples\addressbook>java org
> .apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
deploy DeploymentDescriptor.xml
> Ouch, the call failed:
>   Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
>   Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
> help! I'm getting above error...
> please help me!! let me tell reason...

Samudra Gupta
93,Marks Court
Southend on sea
United Kingdom

(44) 1702 329 496 (R)
(44) 7799790846 (Mobile)

Never pay another Internet phone bill!
Freeserve AnyTime, for all the Internet access you want, day and night, only £12.99 per month.
Sign-up at

View raw message