ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Klinker <pklin...@mitre.org>
Subject Re: Submitting code change.
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:08:05 GMT
Sanjiva,

The proxy is specified in the same way as the authentication
information.  The flag is -proxy and the parameters follow separated by
a ":".  E.g. java  ... [-proxy host:port] url ...

The proxy flag does not need the auth flag.  If the auth flag is present
the proxy flag must not precede it.

Thanks,

Paul