ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From The JavaPRO <javapro...@yahoo.com>
Subject Running web services on WebSphere 4.01
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:44:50 GMT
Hi All,

    I am trying to invoke stateless session EJB's on
WebSphere 4.01. It works fine as long as I use basic
java parameters in the method calls on the EJB's e.g.
calls such as "public int getCount (int p_count)".

    But I get invocation exception while trying to
access method such as "public int getCount (CountParam
p_param)" where CountParam is a propreitary java
class.

    Has somebody done this. Please let the world know
!!!

Regards,
The JavaPro101 !!!