ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <>
Subject Re: Access to Soap message header data?
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:56:07 GMT
"davout" wrote:
> It's a RPC Java class.
> If I can't get access to the header info how am I supposed to authenticate
> that the service consumer can access this service?

Actually, I forgot a hook that was put in a while ago ..

If the first argument of your method is of the type SOAPContext (see
then you will be able to get the SOAP envelope from the context and
access the headers. Its a bit low level, but it should work for you.

Thus you can do it Apache SOAP .. sorry for the incorrect answer
earlier. I thought this was documented somewhere, but I can't seem
to find it.

View raw message