ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "John Maughan" <>
Subject RE: Running web services on WebSphere 4.01
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:29:22 GMT
Hi JavaPro101,

If you are looking to do this from an Apache framework only then I cant help
you. If you are willing to look at other products then CapeConnect from Cape
Clear which does exactly what you are looking for.

-----Original Message-----
From: The JavaPRO []
Sent: 17 December 2001 17:45
Subject: Running web services on WebSphere 4.01

Hi All,

    I am trying to invoke stateless session EJB's on
WebSphere 4.01. It works fine as long as I use basic
java parameters in the method calls on the EJB's e.g.
calls such as "public int getCount (int p_count)".

    But I get invocation exception while trying to
access method such as "public int getCount (CountParam
p_param)" where CountParam is a propreitary java

    Has somebody done this. Please let the world know

The JavaPro101 !!!

Do You Yahoo!?
your unique holiday gifts! Buy at
or bid at