ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Kopecky <ja...@idoox.com>
Subject Re: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:16:56 GMT
 Hello gals and guys.
 I apologize for being silent for a few days - at first out of town
and then too busy.
 It seems I'll be able to attend the F2F meeting and I agree we should
prepare ourselves beforehand and that we should make an agenda to be
followed as closely as possible if we want to accomplish
something. The group seems to have grown too big for a simple
"discussion-in-front-of-a-blackboard". 8-)
 So my votes are +1 for wed(/thu morning), +1 for being inclusive, +1
for tracking and supporting XP (and designing to allow for supporting
other protocols unless it turns out to be impractical).
 As for proposed names: I like shampoo, and I myself propose Daisy (or
Marguerite) - for no particular SOAP or even tech related reason. 8-)
 Regards

                            Jacek Kopecky
                               Idoox