ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Kopecky <ja...@idoox.com>
Subject Re: V3.0 CVS repository
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 09:11:56 GMT
 Hello. 8-)
 I definitely agree we should track and support W3C XP so I wouldn't
object to renaming the project.
 I have to disagree with Sam's suggestion about giving access to V3
only to people who contributed to V2 though. I myself haven't
contributed to V2 (because we had IdooXoap with different goals and
architecture) but I still want to participate on V3 and have an
explicit permission on this from my employer. I think others might be
like that, too.

                            Jacek Kopecky
                               Idoox