ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2000 15:37:34 GMT
I can't make it to the F2F as I have a prior committment for those dates.

Should this meeting take place, can I ask that somebody be so kind as to
post a summary of what was discussed here?  In fact, I would like to make
this a general request concerning any offline discussions relating to this
project that may happen from time to time...

Remember, any committer can express a -1 at any time.  It is therefore a
good idea to keep all of them informed at all times.  ;-)

- Sam Ruby