ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuhichi Nakamura" <NAKAM...@jp.ibm.com>
Subject Proposal: codebase for 3.0 architecture
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2000 13:58:37 GMT
Folks,
IBM Tokyo Research Lab. team is pleased to post our codebase for SOAP V3
architecture discussion.
We have implemented a framework for configuring header handlers (including
digital signature and logger),
incorporating the concept of intermediary hosts in SOAP specification.  We
also take account of
"transpor-agnostic" nature of SOAP.  I hope you can play with it so as to
give us feedbacks.
More importantly, we want to contribute to V3 architecture design with this
functional
codebase.  (We have developed a customer solution based on our platform.)

I think that Glen will post his codebase soon, and Jacek has SOAP
implementaion (Idoox).  What else
should we look at?

p.s. This package does not include api doc to reduce the size.  A complete
package will be published
on our web site soon.

Thank you very much in advance.

Ryo Neyama