ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuhichi Nakamura" <NAKAM...@jp.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for increasing IRC chat frequency
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 08:26:39 GMT

Jean-Noel,
I agree with you.

Jacek,
> The same at midnight UTC (9am JST, 7pm EST, 4pm PST).
7pm EST is a litte bit early for me (Ryo also?).
Later than 8pm EST is usually preferred (off course depending on the day).
Anyway, thank you for considering our team in Japan.  Actually, the weekly
chat starts at 2AM JST.

Best regards,

Yuhichi Nakamura
IBM Research, Tokyo Research Laboratory
Tel: +81-46-215-4668
FAX: +81-46-215-7413

From: Jean-Noel Gadreau <jngadreau@activcard.com> on 2000/11/01 07:06

Please respond to soap-dev@xml.apache.org

To:   soap-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: Proposal for increasing IRC chat frequency

Hi all.
I won't be able to make it tonight because of other meetings. I will
setup a part of my website to hold all the IRC logs that I have seen on
the list.

I think it may be a good idea to discuss on the list the agenda of the
chats, so that people can determine whether they want to participate and
what information to look at before the chat.

If the first in the chat room can log, that would make sure we have a
log.

Jean-Noel