ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Graham/Raleigh/IBM" <sggra...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:25:15 GMT
+ 1,
this effort is evolving beyond SOAP/XP to a broader Web Services
architecture.
Of course, SOAP/XP will be at the heart of it.

++++++++
Steve Graham
sggraham@us.ibm.com
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
<<Pithecanthropus Erectus>>
Emerging Internet Technologies
++++++++

"James Snell" <jsnell@lemoorenet.com> on 11/10/2000 01:14:19 AM

Please respond to soap-dev@xml.apache.org

To:   <soap-dev@xml.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:  RE: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?

Mandate given. Seems like this project is now about SOAP & XP, or even more
broadly, it is about providing a Web Services development architecture that
is capable of supporting multiple XML-based protocols.  Would everyone
agree?

- James