ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: V3.0 CVS repository
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 12:05:53 GMT
Jacek Kopecky wrote:

> I have to disagree with Sam's suggestion about giving access
> to V3 only to people who contributed to V2 though. I myself
> haven't contributed to V2 (because we had IdooXoap with
> different goals and architecture) but I still want to
> participate on V3 and have an explicit permission on this
> from my employer. I think others might be like that, too.

Perhaps participated is a better word.  There is no question that you have
been an active participant.

There are some people who got access at the beginning who have never shown
up.  I don't really want to single anyone out, but here is a current list
of committers.  See how many you recognize:

   brian, duncan, rubys, duftler, sanjiva, curbera, dbox, costin, mode,
   mpogue, sean, jmsnell, gdaniels, hbedi, kmitchell, jacek, martinf,
   matkovitsg, neyama, cnelson

- Sam Ruby