ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 23:11:42 GMT
Either day is fine with me - but it might depend on which day you can get a
room.
-Dug

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@allaire.com> on 11/03/2000 04:32:01 PM

Please respond to soap-dev@xml.apache.org

To:   "'soap-dev@xml.apache.org'" <soap-dev@xml.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:  RE: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?

Which day would people prefer?  I don't have a preference either way, as
I'm
presenting at 2PM on Wednesday and that's my only high-priority
committment.

--Glen