ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Graham/Raleigh/IBM" <sggra...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 13:29:53 GMT
Jean-Noel:
Also include in preparation for the meeting the WSDD/ICF document I posted
on the list on Monday.

++++++++
Steve Graham
sggraham@us.ibm.com
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
<<Pithecanthropus Erectus>>
Emerging Internet Technologies
++++++++

Jean-Noel Gadreau <jngadreau@activcard.com> on 11/08/2000 12:28:27 PM

Please respond to soap-dev@xml.apache.org

To:   "'soap-dev@xml.apache.org'" <soap-dev@xml.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:  RE: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?

+1 on wednesday (probably late afternoon + evening and if needed thursday
morning)

How about preparing the meetings with a set of documents that people could
read in the plane to make sure everybody is up-to-date when we start the
meeting. I am thinking to Glen's document, but also to Yuhichi's codebase
proposal (still did not have a chance to look at it).

If you want, I can put that on my web site with the IRC logs as a central
place, until we get the new CVS module, ...

Jean-Noel

Jean-Noel GADREAU
Software Engineer, ActivCard Inc.(http://www.activcard.com )
E-mail: jngadreau@activcard.com