ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Duftler/Watson/IBM" <duft...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2000 16:25:04 GMT

I think posting summaries is a good idea. It would also be helpful to keep
these various summaries, notes, architecture docs, etc... in the cvs
module. This way, anyone who checks out the code gets the latest
incarnation of these things. We can then make these items available through
the site also. I would suggest this for the xml-soap module, and the
yet-to-be-named v3.0/XP/... module.

With respect to the yet-to-be-named-module, may I suggest "Dubyah"? Heh,
heh...

Thanks,
-Matt

Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS on 11/06/2000 10:37:34 AM