ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "graham glass" <>
Subject RE: IRC chat log
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 05:53:25 GMT
is the architecture doc you're refering to available
publicly via the web? i'd love to read it!

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Daniels []
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 11:44 PM
To: 'Jean-Noel Gadreau '; ' '
Subject: RE: IRC chat log

Hi Jean-Noel:

I haven't really done much work on my version of an architecture doc since I
sent it out a few weeks ago, so the version in the archives is still pretty
much the latest from my end.  I know there have been other docs put forth by
several others as well.  I think perhaps a good way to approach merging and
growing these proposals into a shared working document is to first build an
outline of the important architectural components of the system.  Once
everyone agrees on those, we can take each one and hash out a design we all
like, which I would hope will include whatever diagrams might help a newbie
understand the system, and also scenarios/use-cases to demonstrate at an
abstract level how things work.  Thoughts?