ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "James Snell" <jsn...@lemoorenet.com>
Subject RE: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 06:45:32 GMT
Glen,

Although you already know, it bears repeating the group, I will be attending
XML2000 and would be looking very much forward to being able to have a f2f
with as many of the contributors as possible.  By that time, we should have
a fairly strong proposal on the table if not work in progress on 3.0.

I look forward to see all of you there.

- James

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Daniels [mailto:gdaniels@allaire.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 9:30 PM
To: 'soap-dev@xml.apache.org'
Subject: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?

In a few recent discussions, the idea of a face-to-face meeting of some of
the contributors to the V3 architecture was suggested.  While it's doubtful
we could get everyone, we're wondering who might actually be able to make
such a gathering, since there would be great value in getting folks together
in a room with some good food and a whiteboard... :)

It's been put forth that a bunch of the folks on the list might already be
attending XML2000 this year, which is December 5-8 in Washington DC.  And I
figure the conference itself might be interesting enough for some folks to
get their companies to send them, even if they might not do so for an
Apache-SOAP meeting alone.

So, those of you who have been or are interested in contributing to the work
on the 3.0 system - are you going to be at the conference?  Could you
arrange to be there if we scheduled a F2F meeting to dig into the
architecture?

--Glen