ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "James Snell" <>
Subject RE: V3.0 CVS repository
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 06:33:24 GMT
The new CVS tree should have java and c++ branches.  I personally would like
to have work on both implementations started as soon as possible.

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Daniels []
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 2:07 PM
To: ''
Subject: V3.0 CVS repository

Folks (Sam?):

What's the best way for us to begin working on the 3.0 codebase?  This is
going to be pretty much a complete rewrite utilizing chunks of the old code,
so we'd like to start as fresh as possible.  Is it appropriate/possible for
us to make a new CVS tree for the new code/docs?  I'd like to be able to do
this development without preventing people from contributing bug fixes and
changes to the existing 2.0 code....

Glen Daniels
Allaire Corp
Engineering Manager