ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@allaire.com>
Subject RE: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2000 17:28:50 GMT

All:

I'm sorry I've been incommunicado for the past few days - I'm down at
Allaire's developer conference in DC and I've been completely tied up with
that.  I'll send email to the XML2000 organizers and see what we'll have to
do to obtain a room, but why don't we plan on Wednesday; even if we can't
manage a big room, I'm sure we can find quiet space in the hotel in which to
meet with at least a flipchart/easel if not a whiteboard.

How about Wednesday at 3:30PM, and then we'll plan to have dinner together
that night after a few hours of work?

I'm still catching up on mail (and have to leave for lunch now) so I'll hold
off on agenda comments until I've read all the recent discussion.

--Glen

-----Original Message-----
From: Vahe Amirbekyan
To: soap-dev@xml.apache.org
Sent: 11/6/00 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?

Guys,

I'd be glad to join you on the meeting. The best days for me are Tuesday
or Wednesday (I have to ba back to Oakland then). I'd appreciate if the
final decision about the day is made ASAP, as I have to make a lot of
other arrangements/decisions depending on it.

Vahe

--
     __|_|        Vahe AMIRBEKYAN, Senior Consultant          |_|__