ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@allaire.com>
Subject Potential F2F design session for 3.0?
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 05:29:56 GMT

In a few recent discussions, the idea of a face-to-face meeting of some of
the contributors to the V3 architecture was suggested.  While it's doubtful
we could get everyone, we're wondering who might actually be able to make
such a gathering, since there would be great value in getting folks together
in a room with some good food and a whiteboard... :)

It's been put forth that a bunch of the folks on the list might already be
attending XML2000 this year, which is December 5-8 in Washington DC.  And I
figure the conference itself might be interesting enough for some folks to
get their companies to send them, even if they might not do so for an
Apache-SOAP meeting alone.

So, those of you who have been or are interested in contributing to the work
on the 3.0 system - are you going to be at the conference?  Could you
arrange to be there if we scheduled a F2F meeting to dig into the
architecture?

--Glen