ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Geis <matthew.g...@instill.com>
Subject RE: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 00:25:17 GMT
It also shares the common pronunciation of WSP (WAP Session Protocol or
Wireless Session Protocol, Web Standards Project, and probably a couple
other things).

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Lowenthal [mailto:bruce.lowenthal@oracle.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 3:34 PM
To: soap-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?

I don't know if WASP was suggested in jest or not but
it should not be used.  It has a common meaning of

  White Anglo-Saxon Protestant

(usually male) American and is usually used in conjunction
with discrimination against various groups such as
blacks, Asians or Jews who are not white, Anglo-Saxon
and Protestant.

Bruce