ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Noel Gadreau <jngadr...@activcard.com>
Subject RE: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 17:28:27 GMT
+1 on wednesday (probably late afternoon + evening and if needed thursday
morning)

How about preparing the meetings with a set of documents that people could
read in the plane to make sure everybody is up-to-date when we start the
meeting. I am thinking to Glen's document, but also to Yuhichi's codebase
proposal (still did not have a chance to look at it).

If you want, I can put that on my web site with the IRC logs as a central
place, until we get the new CVS module, ...

Jean-Noel

Jean-Noel GADREAU
Software Engineer, ActivCard Inc.(http://www.activcard.com )
E-mail: jngadreau@activcard.com